Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Lindsey

Yesterday was my little sister Lindsey's Birthday. For her Birthday we went to dinner

and saw the musical Jersey Boys. I would have pictures of the musical but pictures weren't allowed in the theater. Actually, an older usher saw my sister and I taking pictures while we were waiting to get into the theater and said very loudly -

Usher: No cameras are allowed!
Andrea: Oh, sorry. Not even in the hallway?
Usher: Well, you can have them in the hallway but if I see one picture taken in the theater I will come in there and delete all the pictures off your camera!

Lindsey and I couldn't stop laughing. She took her job VERY seriously.
After the musical and the hour we spent lost in scary parts of Phoenix we ended the night with Peach Smoothies from Sonic. It was a fun girls night!

1 comment:

lynsey said...

you two have the funniest things happen to you when you're together. happy birthday linds! i wish you would have taken a picture just to make that usher put her money where her mouth is. but that's the sassy part of me speaking.