Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 7

Favorite Thing Day 7

Have you ever had one of those days where you are STARVING but NOTHING sounds good. That's me today. I have felt so hungry all day today but nothing sounds good to me. Nothing that is except for the Cheesecake Factory! I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory and can't wait for our next big occasion(ie: birthday, anniversay, or maybe if I'm lucky Valentine's Day) to go there. Here are my reccomendations.
Appitizer: Fried Maccaroni and Cheese. Delicious! Crispy Crumb Coated Macaroni and Cheese Balls. Served over a Creamy Marinara Sauce

Main Course: CRISPY CHICKEN COSTOLETTA
Chicken Breasts, Lightly Breaded and Sauteed to a Crisp Golden Brown. Served with Lemon Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Asparagus. Words can't do this justice. Seriously it is DIVINE! Sorry no pictures of this one but trust me...you'll love it!

Dessert: Cheesecake of course! My favorite is the Banana Cream Cheesecake.

OK... so now I am salivating and even more hungry. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

3 comments:

lynsey said...

ok i know you have your favs....but just once, try the thai lettuce wraps. they are soooooo good that i can't get anything else there! except for that piece of dulce de leche cheesecake. but that just goes with the territory.

amandamenghini said...

I think I just drooled a little bit

Kris said...

So I went to The Cheese Cake Factory for the first time when I was in Vegas and it WAS really good! I had heard so much about it but you never know if people have different taste than you, but ya I liked it a lot. And I don't know if it was because I was on "the strip" but it was pretty expensive I guess I can see why you wait for special occasions to go there. I can't remember what I had but it was soo good and I ate almost all of it that I was so full I couldn't eat any cheese cake so maybe next time I'll start with dessert.