We have a funny little coincidence in our family. Both of my children were born on the 8th. Ethan in June and Tyler in March. And so, while I am sharing things I love this month, I knew that my favorite thing on the 8th would have to be my BOYS!!
Things I love about Ethan:
- I love the little artist in him. He LOVES colors more than any human I have ever known in all of my life. When I tell him a bed time story it goes something like this-
Me: Once upon a time there was a little boy...
Ethan: What color was his hair, his shirt, his eyes, his shoes ,ect.
Me: And he went for a walk in the woods…
Ethan: Were there flowers in the woods? What color were they? Were there trees? What color were their leaves?
Me: While he was walking he saw a little bunny…
Ethan: Was he wearing any clothes? What color was his hat? Did he have a flower in his vest?
- I love his prayers. They have become so sweet. I love that at EVERY prayer he is thankful for, “the rainbows and all the colors in the world.”
- I love having him here in our family. I can’t believe it’s been almost 5 years. He is one my best friends.
Things I love about
- I love that no matter how often I clean his face 5min later there will be a dirt ring around his mouth
- I love his chubby little feet that we have a hard time finding shoes for.
- I love his small raspy voice(did I say small. I meant loud…especially at the grocery store)
- I love that when he wants a fruit rollup he says, “I want frowup.”
- I love that if I cry he comes over patting my back saying, “Is OK mamma” until I am smiling.
- I love that although he’s almost three he’s still my little baby.
- I love that most animals to him are camels or dogs.
- And I love that little drooly smile!