Monday, February 18, 2008


Ethan, the artist, has been on a painting kick lately. We painted last Friday and since then Ethan has painted at LEAST once a day! I am trying really hard to get over my aversion to messes and let his creativity flow but paint is such a mess sometimes. I may be a biased mom but I think his paintings are pretty fantastic. I didn't take any pictures to post but for those of you who know Ethan I am sure it won't be hard to guess what his paintings consist of. Yep that's right...
Houses with RAINBOWS
Children with RAINBOWS
Fish with RAINBOWS
Balloons with RAINBOWS
That boy loves his RAINBOWS!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Your boys are just so cute! And--side note--I LOVE that little chalkboard center on your wall! SO cute!

campblondie said...

Who doesn't love rainbows? I do.

lynsey said...

you need to post some pictures of his paintings...these rainbows sound pretty fantastic.