Monday, February 4, 2008

I am so angry right now that I could scream!!! I wasn't born yesterday and I don't know why I am so surprised but just a few minutes ago I was searching the internet very innocently for a shower scrub recipe that my friend told me about...and was BOMBARDED with the most disgusting images! I feel so,what's the word...violated! How dare they bring that into my world. I was born in the 80's, it's not like I come from the 1920's or something but I still feel like the world my boys are being raised in is a very different one from my childhood. How sad. I am taking the kids for a walk...I need to walk off some aggression!!

1 comment:

janine said...

I had that happened once and I was sick to my stomach for days...physically ill! Sorry for these horrible things...go read or listen to some Sheri Dew or something....makes me put my passion to work for the better!