Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Package!


My kids have weird names for their grandmas
Preston's mom is: "Grandma that has Austin"
My Mom is: "Grandma One Eye" (I promise she does have both her eyes!)
Preston's Grandma is "Grandma GG"
My Grandma is : "Grandma Nori"(that's pretty normal) or "Grandma with the Goats"

Anyway, "Grandma that has Austin" (refer to key above) sent the boys a wonderful Valentine's package yesterday and they were ecstatic!! Now that Christmas is LONG over Ethan has been complaining that we don't get packages in the mail anymore. So yesterday's surprise was great.
Thanks Grandma!!!

3 comments:

lynsey said...

grandmas are the best things ever! we just got a package from my mom too yesterday & i was so excited. i think the older you get, the more thoughtful you become. at least i hope so because it's something i need to work on.

The Thompsons said...

I love that video!! Now What???? I wish I had some frowups!! I can't get over how big Ethan is. They are really cute!

Kris said...

So cute! I loved how he was like "now what?" too cute!