Friday, April 25, 2008
1. Why did Tyler think the small upholstered footstool at the library was a toilet?
2. Why did he go into serious meltdown because the boys were calling him "Baby Elephant."(Screaming) "I not Baby El-A-Pant(Sob...Sob) I TYLER."
3. Why is it funner to dump all the toys out instead of playing with them.
4. What is so amusing about bodily functions that causes the boys to roll with riotous laughter every time one happens!
5. Why don't we have any girls?
6. Why won't Tyler keep his pants on?
7. Why did I just find a brown substance on the carpet...and why am I the one who has to clean it up?
8. Why are kids so gosh darn cute when they wake up in the morning?
9. Who invented Sponge Bob and what is wrong with them?
10. Will we ever be invited back after Tyler's "accident" on their carpet last night?
11. How the heck did he get blond hair?
12. What's so bad about being a baby elephant, anyway?