And although I was a tad reluctant to move to Casa Grande...I have grown to love it.
The things I love about Casa Grande
- The Walmart...filled with so much Casa Grande flavor.
- The four restaurants we rotate between
- The occasional morning and evening "smells" of cow
- The Beautiful Historic Downtown
- The Shirtless man who rides all over the neighborhood aboard his tricycle.
It is full of memories. Birthday parties, late night painting experiments, sleepovers, baking, dinners with friends, holidays, hospitals, cupcakes, fried turkeys, and LOTS of babysitting, mud fights, and chocolate milk spitballs, heartbreaks, and best friends, college and kindergarten, and learning. I have learned more in the last three years than I can possible put words to.
So...now I am packing and trying not to lose my mind. I don't know who decides to move in the middle of her summer semester... I am also preparing for a huge Yard Sale on the 26th of June...so if your in the area stop on by!