Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hiking into the New Year!!

Thanks to yesterday I truly believe the best way to start off the new year is with a hike. We went to Picacho Peak on New Years Day with the Orton's and it was great. Kelly kept saying,"Aren't you glad we didn't just sit home all day?" YES!!!! The kids loved it, the weather was great, and of course with the Orton's we are always entertained...especially when Dave gets on the swing set was definitely built in the 1800s!

The Grownups enjoying the swings...check out Dave he's really going.



Tyler got into the Cheetos on the way home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea - sorry it took me so long to join the book club! I didn't realize that I had to respond! I'm sorta new to this whole blog thing. But I'm excited to start contributing. Thanks for adding me and running such a cool blog!

PS - your family is so cute! Hope you had a good holiday season.

lynsey said...

oh my gosh i thought tyler had a rare case of leprosy. so glad you specified it was cheetos! looks like a fun hike with the ortonians. happy new year to all!

ps-sorry about the bookclub thing w/ lauren. we are both botards and you are awesome and know what you're doing. :)