Friday, January 18, 2008


Today we took a trip with Ethan's preschool class to the fire station. I've never been in a fire station before so I was just as fascinated as the kids. It inspired me to do and see more with the kids. There are so many things to do and see in the area and I am setting the goal for myself to do more exploring of Arizona with these two. They are at the perfect age now to go and do so much and I need to take advantage of that.


Then tonight the kids and I are alone,Preston is with the Boy Scouts on a camp out and the best part is that they have to dress up as Indians and cowboys and reenact a battle. Preston is in the Indian group and so we were scrambling this afternoon to make a costume. I am sure that he will be thrilled to come home tomorrow and see this photo...but I just had to. It's not everyday you get Preston in a costume!

No comments: